Monday, July 5, 2021

3 job profiles

Today for T-shaped literacy, I read 3 school journal articles about people's jobs, the challenges they faced, and how they got into their jobs. I then wrote what kind of qualities you need to have the job. The most fun one was the Aerospace engineer because I normally wouldn't think about that job.


Comic or graphic novel artist
Be Resilient
Have Perseverance 
Have CREATIVITY
Have determination and positivity
Be imaginative

Aerospace engineer
Be able to build and engineer things
Be interested in the stars and human space flight
Be interested in space
Work hard 
Not let anything get you down

Architect
Have imagination
Have perseverance
Be good at designing and building


 
 

2 comments:

  1. hi miro my name is Ngaraima i go to otaki college im a yr8 and i like how you would wanna become all thease really great jobs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ngaraima, thanks for the great comment!
      I don't actually want to be these jobs, I just had to write about them. I want to be an artist!
      Thanks, MIro

      Delete