Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Attack of the Furball

Today we did a book report about our DEAR (Drop everything and read) book. The book I did was Star Wars- Attack of the Furball. It was hard to find a book because I haven't finished my DEAR book yet so I had to choose another one.

Jedi Academy- Attack of the Furball

Title: Jedi Academy- Attack of the Furball
Author: Amy Ignatow and Jarrett J. Krosoczka
Type of book: Fiction

This book is about a girl called Christina Starspeeder who goes to a Jedi Academy on Jedha. It is a story about Star Wars.
She is in a forest destroying illegal loggers when she finds and rescues a baby Nexu, which is a type of animal from Star Wars.
Then her Nexu gets stolen, and she has to save it.
I would recommend this book to anyone who loves Star Wars!



No comments:

Post a Comment