Wednesday, November 11, 2020

What I think of Graffiti: Street art- or Crime?

 Today for literacy we had to write our thoughts about an article about street art. The article was called Graffiti: Street art- or Crime?
This activity was quite easy because before I read this article I already had my thoughts and opinions on Graffiti.

What I think of Graffiti and weather the men shouldn’t have been jailed

Graffiti is a bad thing, but it isn’t something to be jailed for. The five men could have at least been fined, they could easily paint over the graffiti.

Most street art has meaning to it, but when people are jailed for it nobody pay attention to what it might actually mean, because they are to caught up in “What they did was bad”. The graffiti artists might just be trying to help us but not with words, with art.

They have a great impact on the world. By sending out the message with graffiti they can make people work harder to save the planet.



No comments:

Post a Comment