Wednesday, April 7, 2021

How we could make our school more energy efficient

 Over the past week, I have been learning about Tokelau and how they use 100% renewable energy. Then I had to use those ideas and make a model of a part of our school that shows how we could make it more energy-efficient. I chose the office area to build and made it out of cardboard.
I also had to make a video explaining my model after I made it.
By using solar panels we wouldn't have to pay so much for electricity, because they are really cheap. To make it even cheaper, when it's sunny we could use solar tubes. They don't even use any power!

This project was fun because I like making models of things and making videos. My favourite part was probably the building part.

To be BTB (Better Than Before) I could have explained how solar panels and solar tubes benefit our school more in the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment