Thursday, December 10, 2020

Summer learning journey Starter- Colouring book

 During the summer holidays, I am going to be doing the Summer Learning Journey. Our class did a starter to learn how to use it.  The first starter is where you have to choose a painting on a website called Art Colouring Book where you can re-colour old paintings. Then you have to colour it, answer a few questions and blog it.

Original piece

Re-coloured piece

I changed the colour of the kimono (Her clothes) because I thought it would look cool in red and gold. I also think it would look Japanese.
To me, she looks more Indian because of the colour of the skin.
In step it up, I had to look closely at a part of it. I looked at the kimono. Because there is texture to it, I saw little patterns of skulls.



No comments:

Post a Comment