Sunday, May 23, 2021

Current Events- Chicago Rat Infestation

Hello everyone! After doing this week's current events quiz, I started a DLO about Chicago's rat infestation. The question was about what the city used to combat the rats. There had always been a rat infestation in Chicago but it had been on the news because they had finally done something about it! It turned out that they used 1,000 feral cats released from a shelter. I actually thought that was wrong because I thought they had released rats with a contagious rat disease, although that would have made it worse. 
I tried very hard to make this good because if I made the best I would get 200 house points for my School house colour, so then we would be likely to win with the most points. Anyway, I hope you like the post I made and hopefully you learn something from it.          

No comments:

Post a Comment